VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
- Specific gravity @ 25°C: 0.912-0.920
- Grade A: Extra virgin Olive oil
- Processing Type: Cold Pressed
- Cultivation Type: Common
- Packaging: Bulk, Can (Tinned), Plastic Bottle, glass bottle, Bulk
- Purity (%): 100%
- Certification: ISO
- Color: Green
- Usage: cooking
- Acidity : low
- Appearance : Green Liquid
- Classification : Extra Virgin olive oil specifacitions
- Technology and Nutritional Facts per 100g.
- The excellent quality of the oil is guaranteed by the selection of the olives and the almost simultaneous crushing in the crusher, with cold mechanical extraction, that it enhances the high nutritional value.
Appearance Clear Golden with green lights Colour
Bouquet Hints of green, fresh grass and artichokes. A sweet note reminiscent of pine nuts.
Taste A delicate, mild, slightly fruity oil. Not bitter, agreeable, clean and rounded.
Recommendations for use Will certainly be appreciated by people who like mild, delicate oils. Recommended for use when you want the true taste of food to be unchanged. It can also be used for fish carpaccio, raw fish salads, as well as for all of the lighter dishes.